The day was great and Chris and I were able to spend a lot of time with her and her friends. When she woke up this morning, Chris, Audrey, and I sang Sofia Happy Birthday. Sofia joined in…it is one of her favor
Sofia had her first party with friends at school. She served Brownies and helped everyone make a Puppet. She was a great hostess. Chris and I helped out and made sure everyone left with plenty of stickers. We made lots of new friends and are extremely grateful to Ms Miller and
Jones for helping us.

After school, we went and had pictures taken of Sofia for her Birthday. We have been trying all week to get a picture of her in her number 2 tee shirt. She has avoided us but we finally were able to get a few.
Once Dinner rolled around I was prepared. We asked Sofia what she wanted and she said “watermelon and broccoli. When she saw I added in Macaroni and Cheese as an extra she said MAC N CHEESE!!!!!! After dinner, she told us how grateful she is to have us as parents and how we have inspired her to save the world, well that is what I heard anyway.
A few highlights so I won’t forget later… As of today, Sofia is almost three feet tall, and 33 pounds. That is only four pounds more that when she turned one. She talks in full sentences, knows her A,B,C’s, can count to 10 in English and Spanish, knows most of her colors, all her animals and sounds and can spell her own name, when singing it to a tune. Her favorite things are puzzles, books swinging, walking up the slide and swimming. She also likes the zoo and especially likes to talk back to the animals using her expert animal sounds.

I love the picture of her "2" shirt and her pink skirt. (Caroline just said "Look, she's wearing a pink tutu like me!" when she saw the picture.)
ReplyDelete