Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sofia the Songbird

The last two weeks have been so exciting…After 22 months of rehearsals; Sofia started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all by her self. She also has mastered Happy Birthday, complete with the Cha Cha Cha at the end. She now prefers to sing by herself. I am not sure if she has realized my voice is frightening or if she is just being independent, either way, this is a sign of maturity, right? Sofia has also started speaking in compete sentences. We have gone from CRACKER in her loudest voice to I need a cracker and outside to Mommy I want outside. We are having conversations, it is great!

Audrey has mastered the roll over and is now a Yoga master. She enjoys sitting around with her toes up by her ears and is often found in Cobra. She had her four-month visit last week and is 27 and ½ inches long and 17 pounds 11 ounces. She has grown six and a half inches since she was born. She is so long, she barely fits in the infant car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment