Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Try

This is the first blog...I am so excited.

I am in my third week of leave and Audrey and I are enjoying our lazy days. She is such a joy. She has been sleeping really well and usually only wakes up once a night. WooHoo! I am functioning pretty well on the four to five hour stretches we get. Audrey loves to cuddle and one of her favorite places to sleep in on her dad's chest. I should say it is one of his favorite places too.

Sofia is thrilled to have a little sister...mostly. She loves to rock her in the bouncer and help her catch air in the swing. Let's just say they are not left alone in the room together. She gives her kisses often and says her name so sweetly. She is so helpful and often carries the empty bottles to the kitchen for her mom.

It is amazing to discover the differences in our two girls each day. Everyone tells you they will be so different but it is something I had to experience to truly understand. The other day someone asked who does Audrey look like? I thought about it and said "Audrey". She has similarities to her sister but is beautiful in her own way. She has her own personality already showing through.

We have had lots of visitors and are grateful to them all. Aunt Amanda came over last night. She is one of Sofia's favorite people...and one of ours. We would like to thank her for the needed supplies and the Smores!







No comments:

Post a Comment